Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Don't tell my boyfriend I like this kind of stuff

Photo



I want these knickers.



I want these knickers.

Photo



Photo



Photo





paigeallenyummm: "this leaves men confused and unable to...

















paigeallenyummm:

"this leaves men confused and unable to pigeonhole you. What they are forced to do instead is… take you seriously."

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo









Photo



Photo



I WON'T TELL HIM, BUT...YOUR RECENT ANIM POST ; THE GIRL FUCKED FROM BEHIND AGAINST THE WALL; MADE ME HARD AS FUCK! ;) YOUR BF SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOU WITH SUCH A NAUGHTY THOUGHTS N FANTASY ;)

He is. Most of the posts are things I have already done with him or just giving him some new ideas for us…


Thanks ^^

hi babe! i am a new follower, from sunny portugal! keep on your cool posts and hot ideas. johnny (bendover2me @ tumblr). p.s. your tumblr is awesome! write back, gorgeous!

Thanks! ^^

Nice to know that the posts are liked. Will have a look at yours too.


Greatings from Spain ;)

Photo



Want



Want

Photo



"To judge a man by his weakest link or deed is like judging the...



"To judge a man by his weakest link or deed is like judging the power of the ocean by one wave." 

Photo



Photo





No comments:

Post a Comment