Sunday, June 9, 2013

Slut's Journal

Boredddd. :(

Boredddd. :(

I’ve been alone for practically all of the last 2 days and Sir’s been busy. ;_; I wish I...

I’ve been alone for practically all of the last 2 days and Sir’s been busy. ;_; I wish I could use my orgasms but I want to wait for him because I’m a good girl. Maybe tomorrow!

enjoyingtheviews: ~



enjoyingtheviews:

~

The way she balls her arm up into a tiny fist and curls her toes...



The way she balls her arm up into a tiny fist and curls her toes and arches her back <3

getsuswet: obey-sir: Here… Submit to Sir Follow...



getsuswet:

obey-sir:

Here…

Submit to Sir

Follow Sir

~Scarlett

getsuswet: acquiescent-heart: Follow...



getsuswet:

acquiescent-heart:

Follow acquiescent-heart

~Scarlett

Just, ow.



Just, ow.

Photo



getsuswet: scarlett-screamer-xxx: Does this work for Thong...



getsuswet:

scarlett-screamer-xxx:

Does this work for Thong Thursday? ;)

Hey look! It's my bum!

~Scarlett

Looks like my garter belt! :3

:/ Feeling… sad.

:/ Feeling… sad.

Photo



Doing my squats today is going to be brutal… :( I’m gonna wait before bed and then just...

Doing my squats today is going to be brutal… :( I’m gonna wait before bed and then just do them and pass out.

Photo





Photo



deeperanddeeperrr: catch.



deeperanddeeperrr:

catch.

Just finished my squats. Gah.

Just finished my squats. Gah.

masteraither: Something about a garter belt.



masteraither:

Something about a garter belt.

did you ever post your punishment for 1k followers?

Oh goodness, I completely forgot and I guess Sir did too! I don't think he ever thought of anything. I'll ask him tomorrow!

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment