Friday, June 7, 2013

One day, the world's gonna be alright.

Photo



Just keep chasing pavements, because he doesn’t play on your team anyway. Sincerely, Yourself

Just keep chasing pavements, because he doesn’t play on your team anyway.

Sincerely,

Yourself

I wish this boy wasn’t so nice. :’( You’re doing horrible things to my heart, I...

I wish this boy wasn’t so nice. :’(

You’re doing horrible things to my heart, I have reason to hate you, but you’re not doing anything wrong.

Stop. :’( Just, stop…

#GivingBack #ServerLife #ThankYou



#GivingBack #ServerLife #ThankYou

So for the past few weeks, my heart feels like it has literally been stopping, then gives one huge...

So for the past few weeks, my heart feels like it has literally been stopping, then gives one huge pump to make up for when it didn’t go. And I lose my breath for a little bit. I just want you all to know in case I have a heart attack or heart failure or whatever soon…

newenglandisbeautiful: Pepperell by Patrick Campagnone on...



newenglandisbeautiful:

Pepperell by Patrick Campagnone on Flickr.

Photo



Photo



Photo



doitlikeadam: always, rivers of light.



doitlikeadam:

always, rivers of light.

mpdrolet: Bahia Honda State Park, Lower Florida Keys, c. 1975...



mpdrolet:

Bahia Honda State Park, Lower Florida Keys, c. 1975 from Documerica

Flip Schulke

silencewillfallat221b: classyskuntank: how exactly does Crayola come up with names for...

silencewillfallat221b:

classyskuntank:

how exactly does Crayola come up with names for colours

like brown

there's light brown, lighter brown, medium brown, darker medium brown, browner, dark brown, darker brown, brownest, really dark brown, just fuckin brown and maybe brownerest or whatever I dunno

but Crayola's gotta be all

nah man

image

and don't get me started on purple like

ah yes

this is the colour of our friendship

image

what does this even mean

image

colours are fucking confusing


SMALL POTATOES

lovequotesrus: EVERYTHING LOVE



lovequotesrus:

EVERYTHING LOVE

Photo



I'll save you and echo from the hall, And I'll paint you a...



I'll save you and echo from the hall, And I'll paint you a dreamscape on your bedroom wall…

Photo



"Now you're leaving all of this behind, off to see the world and there you'll..."

"Now you're leaving all of this behind,
off to see the world and there you'll find,
I've been waiting here now all of this time,
we could have had it all, but you were blind.
We could have had it all."

- Will Pugh, Cartel

HEY HELLO PICKED UP SOME CHICKS AT DA BAR, DGAF YOLO



HEY HELLO PICKED UP SOME CHICKS AT DA BAR, DGAF YOLO

Just caught and released my first centipede from my house, so proud! ♥

Just caught and released my first centipede from my house, so proud! ♥

Orfin ❤ He's definitely getting a friend tomorrow....



Orfin ❤
He's definitely getting a friend tomorrow. He's always so sad in the back there. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment