Sunday, June 9, 2013

Untitled

Photo



Working at night, sometimes I see some very interesting...



Working at night, sometimes I see some very interesting site…. This owl was tracking it's prey outside of my station last Tuesday night (at 44 Engine/Truck 25)

69nola: (via TumbleOn)



69nola:

(via TumbleOn)

Reblog if you want a bunch of "have you evers" and "would you rathers" in your ask box right now.

at HomeBase



at HomeBase

Reblog if you want (1) message that will make you smile, anon or not.

mollyiswideawake: mentalalchemy: I'd feel like a...



















mollyiswideawake:

mentalalchemy:

I'd feel like a little bitch if I didn't reblog this

I lost it at "bitch mittens"

charmcitybmorebelle: Baltimore<3 This is the city where I...



charmcitybmorebelle:

Baltimore<3

This is the city where I was born and raised and I wouldn't change that for anything. I LOVE my city!

Photo



REBLOG IF IT IS PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE FOR YOUR FEMALE FOLLOWERS TO SEND YOU NUDES.

aphrodite512: I just want to be fucked right now!!N have my cum...



aphrodite512:

I just want to be fucked right now!!N have my cum drip down some balls..

Reblog if your tumblr picture is actually you.

Photo



gigglefuck: attitude and presence is EVERYTHING!



gigglefuck:

attitude and presence is EVERYTHING!

calibigirl: laurenlikessex: I'm always horny, I just can't...



calibigirl:

laurenlikessex:

I'm always horny, I just can't always reblog it. Where my sexy ladies at? haha

So much!

jeannie213: classy-k: daddymike976: Absolutely! Fuckkk...



jeannie213:

classy-k:

daddymike976:

Absolutely!

Fuckkk yes

Especially tatts!

Subway Smokin' BBQ Chicken Sub #lunchtime #hungry...



Subway Smokin' BBQ Chicken Sub #lunchtime #hungry #delicious (at Baltimore City Fire Department - Engine 4 & Truck 29)

Lunchtime after EMT-B Recert Training (at Baltimore City Public...



Lunchtime after EMT-B Recert Training (at Baltimore City Public Safety Training Facility)

If I can talk to you and not be judged, reblog this.

Reblog this if you like boobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment